• Senior Scott Wood made his 122nd start as a member of the Wolfpack. Wood is now three starting
assignments away from tying Julius Hodge’s school record of 125 career starts.
• Junior C.J. Leslie was not in the starting line-up for the first time in 39 games. The last time he
did not start was on Jan. 14, 2012 at Wake Forest.
• Leslie recorded his fifth double-double of the year and the 15th of this career with 20 points and
• Senior Richard Howell notched his 13th double-double of the season and the 26th of his career
with 12 points and 11 boards.
• His 13 double-doubles are the most by a Wolfpack player since Todd Fuller had 14 in 1995-96.
• Howell now has nine consecutive games with double figure rebounds – the longest streak since
Tommy Burleson had 10 in a row in 1972-73.
• Howell also became sixth player in school history to notch 1,000 points and 900 rebounds in his
• Freshman T.J. Warren made his third career start and his first since the UConn game on Dec. 4.
• Lorenzo Brown played only 10 minutes because of a injury suffered in the first half. It was his
fewest minutes played since seeing 20 minutes of action against Clemson and Duke his freshman